Friday 21 October 2011

LOVELY AND FUNNY SMS FOR YOUR MOBILE


i wish i was ur blanket,i wish i was ur bed, i wish i was ur pillow underneath ur head,i wanna b around u,i wanna hold u tight, & b the lucky person who kisses u goodnite


Uve won my luv now I luv u. This heart of mine I give 2 u.So keep it safe as i have done.For u have 2 and i have none!



i dont have the measels, i am not confined to bed, asperin wont help coz it aint my head, i dont have back ache or the flu, its more serious...i am missin u!



There are Tulips in my garden,there are Tulips in the park.but nothing is more be beautiful then our two lips meeting in the dark!



I love 3 things! The sun, the moon and U! The sun for the day, the moon for the night and you forever!





From the moment I saw u, I wanted to be inside u, I love ur smell, the way ur tongue feels, the way u tighten and loosen mmmmmmmmmmmmm…………. NEW SHOES!!!!!!!!!!







He came 2 me 1 nite... explored my body... licked- sucked- swallowed & had his fill... wen satisfied he left... I was hurt... DAMN MOSQUITO




In da morning I do not eat bcoz I think of u, at noon I do not eat bcoz I think of u, in da evening I do not eat bcoz I think of u, & at night I do not sleep becoz Im hungry.




Someday u may lose ur hair.u may lose ur teeth- ur money & even lose ur mind.But 1 thing u will never loose is ur good looks.coz u cant lose wot u don't have!





It goes in dry it comes out wet. the longer its in the stronger it gets.we can have it in bed just you and me...its not what you think its a cup of tea!



Last nite i wantd u.needed u so badly dat it hurt.wantd 2 taste u.i wantd u in me so u could work ur magic on me... but i couldnt find u.u stupid.. PARACETAMOL!




At 1st a little nibble- a slow & temptin lick.i suck & munch my liquid lunch & den i swallow quick! CADBURYS CREAM EGG HOW DO U EAT URS?




Tell me.is it going in?..yeah ..is it hurting?..ooh yeah ..ouch its hurtin ..ok i wil put it in slowly ..stil hurtin..ahh yeh ..den lets try d other shoe madam




Last nite i coodnt sleep.i wantd u warm against my skin.i wantd u on me.i wantd 2 feel u all over my body.. but i coodnt find u!Where did i put my PYJAMAS?


I luv the way it rubs against the soft pink flesh creatin a creamy foamy liquid, as it thrust in & out up& down, can't wait til nxt time I LUV MY TOOTHBRUSH


come here.take off ur pants and get on top of me....enjoy me until ur totally satisfied lovingly urs TOILET!!!!


From the moment I saw u, I wanted to be inside u, I love ur smell, the way ur tongue feels, the way u tighten and loosen mmmmmmmmmmmmm…………. NEW SHOES!!!!!!!!!!








msg:- 14
Wen i look at the sun i c u!wen i look at the moon i c u!wen i look at the sea I c u... well get out of my way!





Luv is a sensation dat is caused by temptation.a boy puts his location in a girls destination.do u get my explanation or do u wanna demonstration?!





Last night i wanted to send u a msg, but all i could write was: "noh ss!w !". it didn't make much sense until i read it upside down...




MEN-opause MEN-strual pain MEN-tal illness GUY-necologist HIS-terectomy EVER NOTICED HOW WOMENS PROBLEMS START WITH MEN??



Pls remind me 2 remind u about remindin me to send u dis reminder oh dat reminds me can u remind me wot the reminder was ive forgot!





Hello!Im a little alien called Ted.I have taken the form of a mobile phone- your phone.And during this message I have been having sex with your thumb!




This cat is cat a cat good cat way cat to cat keep cat a cat idiot cat buzy cat for cat 20 cat seconds cat! NOW READ IT WITHOUT SAYIN CAT!





HOW TO KEEP AN IDIOT ENTERTAINED *press next*




if u notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing!!!



im at the police station.The police caught me & filed a case against me "possession of good looks".i'm doomed! i need someone ugly 2 bail me out-so hurry up!




i hereby place u under arrest 4 violating code 0569 distracting public wiv ur xtreme good looks &sex appeal. remain silent & report 2 my bedroom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Category List