Wednesday 15 August 2012

NETPROSOURCE AN AUTHORIZED RESELLER OF WI-FREE VOUCHER



While searching the internet for the Aunthentic resellers of wi-free proxy on internet I was duped on several ocassion but after much research I came across a genuine website that settles my problems and many of my other clients. I have reffered others to the site and they have testified to the geniuness of the website I introduced to them. Ever since I got to know this website I was happy doing my online business and I never have cause to pay into wrong hands eversince. The website NETPROSOURCE has been a trusted site I will recommend to my readers who would like to pay for their Wi-free proxy vouchers and upgrades. One great feature about their service is that they are customer friendly and are always willing to help their cuustomer anywhere in the world. They are also looking for trusted ressellers across the globe and this is another means of making money into your pocket without much stress.
They were once accepting online payment but it has been stopped due to the dubious character of some scammers who are into fake payment and to ensure they render quality service to their customers they are now only accepting Western union, money gramm and other local payments. You can always check on them at  NETPROSOURCE you will be glad you did.

2 comments:

  1. The website netprosource.com is legit but here in saudi arabia we are no longer connected trough wi-free our network block FREE NET using VPN. I message the admin of www.netprosource.com which authorized reseller of wi-free but he told me they can not solved the issue since they are providing VPN servce and not internet access. Huhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment aside unlimited internet wi-free can also provide you with other goodies as explained above, but if your network in India has blocked the usage of wi-free try other VPN like peproxy.

    ReplyDelete

Category List