Saturday 1 September 2012

HOW TO PAY FOR WI-FREE PROXY UPGRADE USING LIBERTY RESERVE

Do you have a wi-free account and you are having problem with payment? We all know wi-free voucher can only be gotten from their ressellers and most of them do not accept credit card and liberty reserve but I will show you how to pay for your upgrade using liberty reserve anywhere in the world. If you need a wi-free proxy voucher kindly contact me for your monthly upgrade and you would be glad you did, I have a 24hrs vouchers for those who wish to test wi-free and it is free for the lucky few. Wi-free works with MTN and it is faster with Multilinks network. If you really need a voucher kindly contact me on an of these numbers 08027550001, 08038000194 and 08053012075. My voucher are cheap and affordable

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Category List