Friday 17 February 2012

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEM TO WINDOWS 8

How can I upgrade my computer operating system to windows 8? you might have asked this same question from the 'techie' and ICT technician and got no answer, quite possible but I have done some research on these and you need to put your mind at rest as the outcome of my search would
put an end to your question of how to upgrade your system to windows 8. As we all know window 8 is the latest innovation from Microsoft and being a new package there are some bugs that are yet to be treated and I think overtime solutions will surely come be as it may, upgrading to windows 8 would be the best option for every Tom Dick and Harry that really care to have a taste of the discoveries found with the new operating system from Microsoft, it is indeed fantastic to have your windows upgraded to window 8. While searching the internet for a solution to the question bothering my readers heart I found these helpful articles that can be helpful for you and reading them will help you a great deal in upgrading your windows to 8.
INSTALLING WINDOWS 8
UPGRADING TO WINDOWS 8
Kindly come here to comment if you find these articles helpful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Category List