Thursday 2 February 2012

IWP SETTINGS FOR GLO BROWSING

The IWP(India Web proxy) settings for GLO neetwork is a simple as ABC and here I will be showing you how to go about the confuguration. If you already have the software on your system kindly follow the settings I am about to reveal to you. it is damn working and fast with HSPDA or in any 3G covered area


+ PHP WEB SERVER IP:- 41.203. 65.18

+ PHP WEB SERVER IP: - 443

+ PHP FILE FULL URL:- https://178.162.136.173/~cyberjho/gloiwpv2/

+ ORGANISATION HOST:- 178.162.136.173

+ ORGANISATION IP:- 80

+ USERNAME and PASWORD:- can be empty or put anything

+ UNTICK THE ENCRYPTION box below the settings and leave every other settings as they are. Close and save the setting and you are good to go.Then you can Connect it and Configure your PC Browser with the Below Info. The only issue is to get a working server to insert in the PHP FILE FULL URL as the one pasted above is not sure to work but I have guy I buy my server from and his server is genuine and fast. Give me a call on 08027550001 and I will direct you to him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Category List